Friday 17 June 2011

What an end...

So thanks to the ridiculously heavy rain yesterday morning, which left me drenched from the knee's down, the office leaked too... literally buckets full... So, due to electrics and water and repairs and what not, I was sent home so that my computer would be free for Theo to use if needs be...

However, it all continued on friday, which was meant to be my last day, with the graphics team in between floors of the building, I stayed home and kept out of the way.... Pretty rubbish end, but it couldn't be helped...

Overall my time at HTA has been worth it just to get a feel of a real working Graphic Design company. Helping out on real life projects and even doing the odd jobs here and there has all added up to a great experience in a brilliant environment. Thank you very much HTA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment